**Due to Covid19 and Government guidelines,we are changing things in our breakfast room. As we will only operate four rooms rather than seven, tables will be more spaced our and some cold items will be pre-portioned. Please see the separate Covid19 page for more information**
We have a spacious open-beamed breakfast room with individual tables, and a comprehensive breakfast menu. You can help youself to :
* a large variety of cereals and museli
* a choice of fruit juices
* fresh home-made fruit salad
* fruit and plain yogurts
* croissants (warmed on request)
* a selection of fruit and herbal teas
* home-made preserves and marmalade
We serve at your table:
* Yorkshire leaf tea or Fairtrade cafetiere coffee, both of which taste wonderful with our filtered water, pumped from our borehole. We also offer Earl Gray leaf tea and decafeinated tea and coffee
* thick sliced white and/or brown toast
* our 'Deliciously Yorkshire' breakfast, which is oven cooked in our Aga and consists of locally sourced food including free range eggs.
* Alternatively, we offer a lighter breakfast of scrambled eggs with smoked salmon or a vegetarian breakfast with 'Linda McCartney' sausages.
The breakfast room is open from 8.30am and we serve breakfast until 9.00am.
Like us on Facebook now for news and exclusive offers!